Tag: The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

Hello! I saw this tag on Jaq's blog Lazy Days Beauty and I instantly wanted to do it because I am such a procrastinator in more ways than college work!



Name one beauty regime that your rarely do:
I am terrible at doing anything related to skin care but most of all is moisturising my body. I always always moisturise my face but when it comes to moisturising my body I just get really lazy!

Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Yes! I easily get spots so I will do anything to try and avoid that! I usually wash them about once a week with shampoo and hot water.

How long will you last with chipped nails?
I absolutely hate chipped nails, so if they are chipped and I haven't got time to paint them then I will just take the nail polish off completely.

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it?
So long, it's really bad! I will do anything to put off having to buy stuff but I think it is now an art that I have perfected! My top tips are moisturiser in your mascara and scraping around the edges of your foundation bottle with the pump.

What is your worst beauty habit?
Face wipes! I know that you shouldn't use them but when I'm tired and I just want to go to bed cleansing seem such a chore.

Name something none beauty related that you put off all the time
Homework. I start being given the homework, going home, researching, and then thinking to myself "yes I'm going to get it done soon this time!" only to find myself 2 days before my hand in date and panicking trying to get it done! I have recently got a lot better with this but I am still a major procrastinator.

When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
Definitely not! I love nothing more that faffing around and procrastinating whilst getting ready, so I have to leave myself a LOT of time, plus I absolutely hate being late to places.

Can you commit to a spending ban?
I'd like to think I could....but I think I love shopping to much and I feel really bad if I see something I really like and can't get it for myself. However with going away to uni and everything I am currently on a spending ban, so to make sure I stick to it I am not going anywhere near any shops.

How organised is you makeup and nail polish collection?
I cannot express how messy my collection is, but I know where everything is so that's a good thing right?

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
11 days! Wowzers, I didn't even realise it was that long until I just checked. At the moment though both Brooke and myself are extremely busy with exams and college work so finding time to blog in between work and relaxing time is very difficult. However once we break up for the summer holidays we will be back on to blogging regularly again.


I hope you enjoyed this little blog post and I tag anyone who is a procrastinator like me. I again promise that once I finish college (1 weeks to go!) then I will be back on the blogging front again. 

Ellie
xxx

Comments

  1. Lovely post! ♥

    Let's follow to each other! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. I have followed you on gfc, bloglovin, twitter and instagram :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts